
I have 2 daddys
Sir Mick Jagger and the other is the man with colorful eyes:Mr.Bowie!
My daddy Bowie gave me a sensible soul while my dad Jagger gave me the lips and hips with the bless of god or devil? laughs! Who knows?
My mother well is the Rock'n Roll Lady called Anita Pallenberg.
But who took care of me were my 2 daddys.
I dance like them and I do have Rock'n Roll mixed in my blood and running in my vein! =.=
S.F.
Sir Mick Jagger and the other is the man with colorful eyes:Mr.Bowie!
My daddy Bowie gave me a sensible soul while my dad Jagger gave me the lips and hips with the bless of god or devil? laughs! Who knows?
My mother well is the Rock'n Roll Lady called Anita Pallenberg.
But who took care of me were my 2 daddys.
I dance like them and I do have Rock'n Roll mixed in my blood and running in my vein! =.=
S.F.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário