segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2015

Those Fabulous Analog & Pola Photographers!


I never know what I must write...
I get so dam chocked with all those talents
that struggle to keep the light of analog pics 
always on at the maximum level...
I just have one expression to say to all of them.
Thank you to make me a bit happy!


Jon Anthony Syverson
Link Here

Jon Anthony Syverson
Link Here



Brandon C. Long 
Link Here


Wilfried Haillot
Link Here


Raul Diaz (avec Romina Mauret)
Link Here 

Romina Mauret  Link Here



Raphael Polka (avec Romina Mauret)
Link Here
Penny Felts
Link Here

Sarah Senee
Link Here



Thomas Zamolo
Link Here

Dan Pier 
Link here
Philippe Bourgoin
Link Here 


Philippe Bourgoin
Link Here
Manya Muse pour Romina Mauret
Link Here
Dominique Rolland
Link Here






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário