sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015

His Name Is Dan, Dan Pier ... polas, instants,analogs...



Well, first of all I wanna try make you understand why I do support analogs and instant artists.
I am graduated in journalism but I always worked with arts and I know I have a nice eye for this.
I know but unhappily in my country they give a shit. I do not belong for any important family and here is like this.
When i was young I used had a Nikon F and I  loved that camera in special.
WTF it was a Nikon F!9 years ago on my home someone grabbed it and bye Nikon and analogue pics. 
So i thought well there is that new store, it was Lomography Store that had opened and I have at least 2 polaroids and more 4 cameras from this place (Dianas,Pinholes,etc).
Nothing is perfect 
On Brazil they opened and closed in 2 years. I wanted make a course and try understand everything again and try use my eyes thought by analogue pictures and mix it with my texts.
In Brazil even a film is kinda hard to buy.This is not impossible but is something that became rare.
It is  for very rich people (at least here cause of taxes) and this is not my case as far as I live in a slum nowadays.
To me digital and analog shoots are  different languages...
I don't know what happened here about Lomography Store but even on site we can buy a film or something else. Just one store at São Paulo sells not everything but what they choose.
Kinda weird and bye,bye dreams for some years.
So while I cannot and I do not learn, I decided support and try read about some artists.
This is a seed of a project to bring an exposition about all of those passionate people.
I want make a page, a virtual gallery as well to put all those photographers I have noticed
in a same link with prices and taxes.
As I told this is a lil seed and maybe it becomes a reality or maybe I give up from this country because I must admit that Brazil is pretty in nature but there are huge things that I cannot handle anymore.
Ps.Sorry for my bad english 
S.F.

All the pictures belongs to Dan Pier and you can watch more in this link!
xx


@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 





@Dan Pier
@Dan Pier 



@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 





@Dan Pier 
@Dan Pier 


@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 



@Dan Pier 


@Dan Pier 




@Dan Pier 





@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 

@Dan Pier 



@Dan Pier 



@Dan Pier 



@Dan Pier 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário