domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

If you have a heart....please read....




Howdy, sorry for my poor english first of all..

I am brazilian and we are mixed but this picture is showing
"a pure brazilan", not sure if this expression is right...
well an original indian and there are not sou much anymore on my country...
my people never sign petitions ...
if you have a heart,
please just try write in other countries about this...
on newspapers, magazines, on internet,at the icty, everywhere,
they are taking off the forest and the home of this people!!!
This is very serious!
I really cannot handle...
all of this is because of money...

perhaps http://www.icty.org/
should be a good way as well...

I am so shocked...
They will destroy another forest on Mato Grosso - Brazil!
They are killing people there and also at Amazonia...

READ THIS THIS LINK UNDER PLEASE!!!
SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK ...
YOU CAN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR FROM MY BLOG...
Thanks...
Xx

http://economia.estadao.com.br/noticias/economia,area-indigena-sagrada-vai-virar-hidreletrica,117902,0.htm

529601_208594052600519_1357255536_n

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário