quarta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2012

Remember Me ~ by Catrin Welz-Stein


by Remember Me ~ by Catrin Welz-Stein

Remember me to never forget
that Devil exists,
Devil has an agent here,
lots actually but one in special...
and this man is a proud devil's follower on this life...
he is evil and perverse...
he lives on Europe...
Remember to never forget!!!!
that i must take care of myself...
that my pain and wounds have feed him for almost one year ...
Remember me to never forget
He captures your essence with a common camera...
and he looks like a nice man,
but he is the most dangerous "thing"
I've met in this life...
a desgusting "thing...
Remember me that he is already dead a long...
a soul collector that tries survive with the energy of others...
and he was successful with me...
Remember to never forget!
S.F.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário