quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2015

To Zuck And Selfie Sickness...

Dear Zuck I made some pictures for you because  Brazilians became more and more idiots.
This set is dedicated for you and yes,  this is for  laugh and not to upset anyone ok?
1- I woke up
2- It still hurts because I have to show those things or blood... is quiet nice -.-
Ahh e sou Mangueira com Vale das Bonecas....
3-I will pee
4- I am clean
5- I will brush my teeth.Strike a pose.. -.-
6- I will cook and I am a shy creature... O___]__]
7- I will take a quick shower

We post anything and all we are doing
the point is: we are living to post or post to living?
What the fuck Zuck?


I woke up
Pic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada

 It still hurts because I have to show those things or blood... is quiet nice -.-
Ahh e sou Mangueira com Vale das Bonecas....Pic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada


I will peePic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada

I am cleanPic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada

 I will brush my teeth.Strike a pose.. -.-Pic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada

I will cook and I am a shy creature... O___]__]Pic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada


I will take a quick shower Pic by me S.F.
Sony Cyber Shot Doada

Dedicado às Rps e às gurias que fazem festas e são tatuadas e se dizem produtoras.
Em meu feed no Facebook, um peido delas é postado no instagram e também repetido
no Facebook. O que me passa a idéia de que estão se vendendo indiretamente...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário